*This post contains affiliate links for services or products we use and believe in. I only share companies and services I use and enjoy myself.
I love a good deal. When there’s a high quality product I love, I need to figure out how to “beat the system” and get all the rewards and discounts I can in order to afford said product. Well, I’ve successfully done that with essential oils and all natural vitamins. And because it’s better to give than to receive, I’m telling you how.
In a 6 month time period (Jan-July 2017), I got the following items 100% and totally for free:
- 2 bags On Guard Throat lozenges
- Serenity Restful Oil Blend
- DigestZen Digestive Oil Blend
- Breathe Respiratory Oil Blend
- AromaTouch Message Blend
- InTune Focus Oil Blend Roller
- ClaryCalm Monthly Oil Blend Roller
- 2 DeepBlue Soothing Oil Blend Roller
- Immortelle Anti-Aging Oil Blend Roller
- 2 tubes Deep Blue muscle lotion
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Citrus Bliss Invigorating Oil Blend
- Wild Orange Essential Oil
- Clove Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Serenity Restful Oil Blend
All full size. No samples. That’s over 200 mL of oil, 8 oz of super useful muscle lotion, and 60 protecting throat drops to keep my family healthy.
This is how I did it:
- Get the “Product of the Month” if your provider has one. The company I use has a free product of the month they throw in with orders over a certain amount. Often, I’m already at that amount with our monthly vitamins. Sometimes, I just need to add 1 $5 item in order receive a free $70 item. WORTH IT! Nine of the items in the photo above were free products of the month.
- Accrue Rewards Points: The natural skin products, oils, vitamins, and supplements we use are eligible for a simple recurring monthly order. It’s called an LRP. The more months the order recurs, the more points I get. The bigger the order, the more points I get. 14 of the items in the photo were purchased for free using my points. And because I grouped them in with a regular order, I paid no extra shipping!
- Pay attention and update your shipment monthly. The LRP is a repeating monthly order. BUT YOU CAN EASILY CHANGE THE CONTENTS EVERY MONTH. For my family, I usually need vitamins plus one other item each month. Some months we get ahead on vitamins and only need household items. I pay attention to the already free product of the month to avoid repeat ordering, and adjust my cart online at the beginning of each month.
Once I figured out these three parts, I look forward to the quick 15 minute cart update at the beginning of each month. Most people already know someone who sells essential oils, natural home products, skin car products, etc. Go ahead and ask them if you are interested in doTERRA. But, if you don’t know anyone, I’d be glad to hook you up.
A few notes:
- This photo does not include the extraordinary BOGO week in February.
- Some of the reward points used were from the previous few months of orders.
- I do pay a $15 annual fee to be a wholesale member and become eligible for these deals. The fee is actually $25 but include a $10 value bottle of Peppermint Beadlets that I love and use as breath mints, to cool off, and fever reducers.